Please read through the below protocols before booking for the in-person services for our New Year’s Eve Service:
- By booking a seat for the service, you are attesting that you don’t have Covid-19 and have not been exposed, nor have symptoms.
- If not, please quarantine for 7 days before attending.
At the building
- Masks are mandatory at all times, covering both your nose and mouth.
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to the start of the service for protocols to be conducted.
- Adhere to social distancing while waiting to be admitted.
- Adhere to the screening protocols: hand sanitising, temperature screening and providing your name.
- Adhere to the same protocols at Kids Church.
- If your body temperature is higher than the 38 degrees, you will not be allowed inside the church building.
- Please be patient and cooperate with the attendants.
- Follow the ushers’ instructions regarding seating.
- Refrain from hugging and congregating in groups before the service.
Thank you for joining us for Church in Person.
Registration link for our New Year’s Eve service: https://forms.gle/fFF46ZekFVB3p9Pu9